January 2, 2011

Memories, Dreams and Reflections @ Ramblings and Photos –Link Up

So I signed up for Memories, Dreams, and Reflections over at Ramblings and Photos. I Love Ashley's blog the way she write's and her eye for photography. I wish I found more time in my weeks to take part in scavenger hunt Sunday. I Love having new ideas to take photos for. But I have taken to looking through the past years photos and finding the things to fit to her Memories, Dreams, and Reflections.

This year has gone by fast. My mother was in Austria and left at the start of the year back to NZ, We went over to NZ to surprise my mother for her birthday. My little boy turned one and my big girl turned 4, I had my 25th birthday.

What was one of the best things that happened this year would nearly have to be that I finally bought myself a DSLR. I have been wanting one for ages, but just never wanted to spend the money on it. Well to the photos I am shearing for this year…

 Me! – Underwater, photo taken I think by my dad or I was playing around with it.  What am I most proud of accomplishing in 2010? To tell you the truth I don’t know.  One thing I am proud of is that I have gotten the guts to ask more and not just say oh well.
Me

I Love You – My Family, My siblings My mother and of course Mr. Mar SR and the kiddies, this was taken on the south island in New Zealand.
I love You

Still Laughing... – For a While this was my little boys favorite thing, while I was cooking dinner, right above him he would empty all the pots out of the cupboard and climb in, He always found him self SOOOOOOO funny. And it was just too cute.
Still Laughing

Winter Wonderland – My favorite photo from this winter, Mr. Mar Jr Looking out the window at my grandparents place. Day 10

Birthday - Ms. Mar's 4th birthday, I just love the look of surprise on her face when she saw her cake, a Barbie cake that we made for her.
Birthday

Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
Friends

I Was Inspired... – My Inspiration this year would have to be getting more into Photography and that inspiration comes from my camera

CANON EOS 60D

Spring Fever - What reflects spring more then flowers popping out of the ground.
Spring Fever

Travel or Vacation – Me and my family visiting my mother in NZ.
Vacation

Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
IMG_5292

A Day In My Life – Getting Kids to bed one way or other.
Day in my life

All Smiles – Look at that smile, He found it HILIRUS to have the icing sugar vacuumed off him.
All Smiles

Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
Fall

Family - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family for you.
Family

Celebrate! – Since we are the Backers of the family, a cake always gets made so, cake time is celebration time, usually anyway.
Celebration

Let's Do It Again... – I do not get out on the water enough, I used to sail, and just love swimming, So I can’t wait till I get to do this again. Let's Do It Again

I Miss You - My Family Back in New Zealand, My sister, Brother and Mother
I Miss You

Beautiful – My Mother bought both me and my sister this ring, Not only is the ring Beautiful but I think the picture is just as Beautiful.
Beautiful