December 21, 2010

Touch Up Tuesday

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama While going through my photos for this weeks 365, I love the way this photo turned out. Both my boys were asleep on the sofa, Mr Mar Sr likes his naps in the mornings. LOL, I still don’t understand how he can sleep so much, but then on average we go to bed around 1am and the kids are waking us up around 8ish, though that can be 7 too, usually not much earlier. Unless of course we go to bed at 2 or 330 like it has been a few times in the last week.

Well while my boys were asleep I thought it was so cute and took some pics of them sleeping, I actually edited out the little bit you could see of Mr Mar Sr jumper. Cleaned up Mr Mar JR skin, he has gotten a rash all around his mouth. At least it doesn’t seem to be bugging him. He also has a huge scratch on his cheek, don’t even know where it came from. But both the kids were playing upstairs when he come down with a scratch, bleeding but no crying.

Here is my SOOC
SOOC

Color Edit
Day 23 of 365

What one do you like best. For more Touch up Tuesday photos head on over to Paper Heart Camera