August 4, 2010

Simplicity Photography - SUMMER

This is the first time lots of first this week I am joining in with Simplicty photography photo challange. This weeks theme is grate, Summer. I know what photo I wanted to use for this. For my cousins 12 birthday we were at there place and they have a swimming pond. I had fun taking photos of my cousins the older ones under water. I think this one turned out the best. This is what summer is for me, swimming being out side in the sun shine.


To see more water pictuer head on over to Simplicty.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love the effect of the light being filtered through the water.

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar