August 7, 2010

Photo Roulette - 1(18)

Flashback Friday Button I'll also be putting this post into 2 blogs today Photo Roulette friday and Flash back friday. Photo Roulette friday's choice is 1st folder 18th photo. I have too add a few folders in as I have lots of folders ina folder, so here is my way of finding 1(18) 1st folder is Backed up photos > 1st folder is 2003 > 18th photo. I took this photo when I had just come to Austria It is of my dad, glad It wasn't one where he was smoking. This was taken at Stift Göttweig we went up there to watch the sun set and injoy the look out.


Head on over to Mischief and Laughs to see more radom photos or to Christopher and Tia for more flash backs.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Great photo! I love the color and the silhouette. I'm visiting from Photo Roulette! Have a great weekend,
Candace

Tia Colleen said...

The colors are BEAUTIFUL. Wow.

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar