August 10, 2010

In a Yellow House - On the Road

I don't actually take allot of photos while on the road, unless it is of both kids holding hands in the back seat, they usually don't make the best photos, but are overly cute. The photo I am entering for this weeks in a yellow house photo challenge is also a reflection. I took this about a month ago when we were going home from my cousins birthday I seem to be posting allot of photos from that day. There was this grate sunset behind us, though I wanted to take in the revue mirror but that just did not work out as the trees keeped getting in the way, traveling along the motorway at 130km/h and during sun set, having a P&S camera, using it on fully manuel is just HARD. As soon as you get the setting right, you then have trees or a truck or something els in the picture, then you start again resetting everything cos of the ever changing light. I just ended up using the side mirror, and this is like the ONLY picture I took that looks good. But then I only took about 10 photos. So I could say I am lucky to even get one.


This weeks in a yellow house challenge is being hosted by Ashley Sisk who also happens to be my newest follower since Chelsea is on vacation to Europe. Wounder if she will travel that road I posted...

6 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Lovely sunset captured on the reflection in the side mirror!

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - I love how you've captured the sunset in the mirror's reflection. It's a beautiful shot. Thanks for participating.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Oh wow...great color! :)

urban muser said...

great photo!

Mommy2Four said...

Very beautiful! Really nice shot! and, your side mirrors are REALLY clean! lol..... if I took that shot, it would not look that good with the nicest camera on the planet! My car is perpetually dirty!

Tricia said...

This is perfection! Such great perspective and clarity.

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar