September 21, 2010

Trendy Tree House - Cakes

ShutterLoveTuesdays So this was the first time I made a Topsy turvy cake or whimsical. Also the first time I tryed to cover a cake with fondant, probably not the best idea to try that on a cake that isn't strait.

I made my self this cake for my birthday at the beginning of the month.


You can see the bad job I did on covering it from this side well. But the next cake should be better.

This blog hop is hosted by trendy treehouse, Join in with the blog hop below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this cake look great! I am a bit jelous now :) I wish I could do things like that

janineb said...

wow! I pat myself on the back when I manage to get all the icing on the cupcake. I couldn't imagine tackling fondant. nice job!

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar