September 12, 2010

Color Splash Sunday - Reflections

This weeks theme is reflections, I had all these ideas from trying to get the sky reflecting in a water drop to the kitchen reflecting in a bowl. All didn't turn out looking too grate. I am sure the kitchen in a bowl would look good, but it would need allot more time then I had to spend on that.  So While walking around be for a DR appointment I thought this was so cute. Mr Mar JR walking along side a window. I actually like the way it turned out.

So head over to Amy's blog Artistically Amy for more color splash photos.

3 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

wow u have done an amazing job with this pic. Love it!

Unknown said...

That does look cool! Imagine... if you had twin boys running around! ;)

Ashley Sisk said...

What an interesting shot - it looks kinda sci-fi...like another dimension.

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar