June 7, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Play

This week we are playing, don't we all love play, now having 2 kids having photos of kids playing isn't that hard, I took a bunch this weeks of the kids playing in the kiddy pool (now don't know if we can still call this a kiddy pool what they have with slide and so on) but they didn't have anything on and do not want to post those pics so everone can see them on the net...

Thow for the yellow them I used a simmler photo of my Mr Mar JR, this week I am using one from Miss Mar and her HUGE bubble. This toy is just soooo fun, but hard, I think she got about 5 big bubbles but never one to leave the bubble blower. Here is my lovely girl with her huge bubble.


So please head over to I♥Faces.com to cheek out more playing photos.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her dress! Such a cute combination of a flowery dress and a giant bubble.

The Mommy said...

Love this shot. That bubble looks so much fun. My kids would love it:)

Jenna said...

Thanks for your comment!! Love your shot! The bubble is so neat! What a precious subject!

Carly said...

It is so much fun to play with bubbles as a kid, especially as large as these!

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar