June 27, 2010

Color Splash Sunday - Food

This weeks theme is chosen by The Mommy over at Twenty Little Toes.
MMMMMM, I love food, being a chef I guess that is good that I love food. But to tell you the truth I do not have on photo of food on my laptop that would look good to color splash. Guess I was lucky I didn't have to start cooking something that will look good to color splash in the end. Didn't feel like taking the time for that. So instead I went to work with my partner (who is a pastry chef) and took a photo of the restaurant he works in. Since I was there during the afternoon brake no food was being sent so I couldn't take photos of food then ether.

I actually really like the logo of this restaurant, it is located on the Junden platz, (Jew square) where a memorial for the Jews stands. And all around are old Viennese buildings. Walking through town yesterday, I remember how much I just love the architecture here.

Well onto my photo. From Ella's

Head over to Amy's blog Artistically Amy for more color splash photos.

3 comments:

The Mommy said...

Lovely! Looks like a good place to hang our.

Unknown said...

Cute cafe! This fits the theme perfectly.

Unknown said...

Also, sorry the Linky was up later than usual! It's up now: http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com/2010/06/color-splash-sunday-how-people-enjoy.html

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar