November 28, 2010

Color Splash Sunday - Your Choice #5

So from now on over at Artistically Amy there will only be your choice. I am going to miss thinking of how to make a theme work.

Anyway, I have been having fun playing with my new camara, I have been taking photos when ever I can with it. Though yesterday I didn't get in too many as I didn't want to take it with me to a kids birthday party (I still need a camara bag) So I only took a few in the moring other wise I have been taking around 200 a day, LOL, I can probably chuck about 75% of them, since I am using it in manuel. I have taken a few EXTRA cute shots that were way to dark realy to do anything with. :(

This is one I took on Friday as the kids were playing in the bath, (in the end Mr Mar Jr figered out how he can soak the bathroom even more so I had to put my camara even with me sitting at the door) I love the deffernce of the focas the camra takes, I know my p&s would of had EVERTHING in focas here, and it would of been ALOT harder to get the toy more in focas and not his face.

Color Splash Sunday your choice #5

So head over to Amy's blog Artistically Amy for more color splash photos.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Bath toys are so colorful, perfect for selective color!

And if you like the themes I used to post, why don't you make a list of themes for yourself? You can still challenge yourself, even though I stopped posting themes.

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar