June 1, 2011

May Photo Hunt Challenge

This is the may challenge. I found some of the themes very hard. LOL even more finding a spring activity when Autumn has just hit us with full blast. It is getting cold down here now. No spring in sight. At least I am in the winterless north (who ever thought of that one, it gets cold).

  1. Wind
  2. Sprout
  3. Fresh
  4. Vibrant
  5. Unique
  6. Wet
  7. Lines
  8. A Spring Activity
  9. Reading Material
  10. One-Point Perspective Lines
  11. Something Juicy

For all the entries head on over to photohuntchallenges.com

Wind
Clouds getting blown in the wind.
I learnt this back when I was at the hang gliding school (didn’t end up finishing the course because the weather was never really on my side). But when the clouds are pulled long like the yellow ones, it is the wind blowing over them and pulling them out into that shape. You can’t see the wind but you know it is there just the way the clouds are shaped. Now I hope I did remember that correctly.
Mars Pics - Wind 
Sprout
Bamboo sprout.
Mars Pics - Sprout 
Fresh
A freshly lain egg.
Mars Pics - Fresh 
Vibrant
A monarch butterfly on the plants out side the play centre.
Mars pics - Vibrant 
Unique
A tiny egg, found in the neighbours chicken house, don’t often come across them this small, I am not sure if it is from a bantam or one of the normal chickens.
Mars Pics - Unique 
Wet
A crystals in the morning due.
Mars Pics - Wet 
Lines
Sun shining through the bamboo.
Mars pics - lines
A Spring Activity
My mother gardening, Ms Mar and my mother planted garlic and some other stuff for the garden, though this was a Autumn planting and not in spring as in NZ we have Autumn now.
Mars Pics - Spring Activity
Reading Materials
My book, that I was reading.
Mars Pics - Reading Matterial
One Point Perspective
Bamboo growing up.
Mars Pics - One point perspictive 
Something Juicy
I made a self saucing orange pudding and I was juicing the oranges. Pretty juicy if you ask me..
Mars pics - Somthing Juciy