June 13, 2011

30 Day Photo Hunt Challenge – Day 10 – Childhood Memory

White Peach Photo

Childhood Memories, how much we love those, when the days seemed longer, when we went out afterschool and still had the feeling that we could play for HOURS, now only as an adult do we realise how short that time is. I know when my lovely little girl comes home from school, an hour or so after she is home I am already thinking of what to cook for dinner, and so on.

I love the childhood I had, growing up in a small valley where the neighbours are a km away. Walking to there house through paddocks and rivers. Yes I had a grate childhood.

What I chose wasn’t from my adventures outside, no but from a present me and my sister got when we were 3 and 4 years old. And yes we still have it, now my kids get to make some memories with the exact same duplo train tack as I did.

Childhood memory