April 12, 2010

I ♥ Faces - I Heart Desserts

This weeks theme at I Faces is Desserts, at first I thought I wouldn't take part with this weeks contest as I don't have any good photos with people and desserts, just one or the other, then when I opened the sight this morning to look at the entries I realized we did not need a face in it. I knew what photo I would use

This Photo I took at work, this is VERY easy to make too, Strawberries dipped in melted sugar and deep fried breaded cherries. This is by far one of my favorite photos i have taken of a dessert. Though i can't take credit for marking it since I am a chef and not a pastry chef. Though I love doing pastry stuff. For more Desserts check out I♥Faces.com

8 comments:

Alexis said...

I love this!

Hana said...

oooh, looks yummy!! I love strawberries!

Hana
MomTog Diaries

Krista Lucas said...

i love that photo and that dessert looks so good!!

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Z'sTheDay said...

wow! so cute!

Unknown said...

That is one pretty strawberry for sure : )

Unknown said...

Wow! I've never heard of either of these desserts, but your photo really makes me want to try them.

Kellie said...

ooh, yum! and i love the shot!!

Rory said...

This is wonderful. I am now craving strawberries!