April 19, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Collages

This weeks Challenge at I   Faces is Collages, The Guest Photographer Judge thus week is Jodi from MCP Actions.

This was anther one of this weeks where I am not sure what to post. Collage, not something I make allot of, or so I thought, or where I had photos to use. Then I remembered I had a Collage, not quite done, but GRATE excuse to finish it. I just don't have the time to do it all up. Since when I started this, nearly 2 years ago, and it took not quite 9 months to get all the photos from it. This is the best I have from it. I didn't take all the photos, some were taken by my Grandmother, Some by Mr Mar Sr, Some by my dad. So this is a big team work thing. Though I did set the camera on the settings they needed. All the Pics are of me every 2 weeks starting at week 8 going through to 2 weeks before my Son was born. Didn't get to take a pic in week 28 since i was taking them on Sundays, and he came that Sunday morning. The day after we did my belly cast. I was going to do a henna belly tattoo the day he came and take some last photos. Instead I was taking photos of my son.


The last photo is so much brighter cos I have learnt quite a bit in the last weeks from I♥ Faces.com  Also go over and cheek out there web page for more fun photo collages. I think I relay need to work on all the photos and get this printed and hang on the wall. If I ever really get into taking pics for money, i think this will be something I will offer. One photo once a fortnight for a collage like this. Its just so fun to watch that belly grow.

8 comments:

Vicki Davis said...

What a wonderful collage and memory to have. I debated doing some type of belly photos when i was pregnant and i took a few in the end, but I never thought to wear something like the black leotard, that is brilliant, mine are all of a bare belly and aren;t really suitable for public consumption. I love how you managed to plan this being in the same position, clothing, everything each photo, great idea.

lisa said...

What a great memory to have and a great collage!

Cannwin said...

That is cool.

Unknown said...

That is so creative, Marlis! Very cool.

Some call me Neesie. said...

What a great idea! Definitely add this to the baby album!

Capturing Sunshine said...

How super! What dedication. I always wanted to do this, but never could commit. Great collage!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love this idea!

Unknown said...

What a great collage! Love watching your belly grow. :D

Awesome idea.

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar