April 28, 2010

Cup Cake Bouquet

So for Miss Mars birthday party at kindagarten I made a fairy tail cupcake bouquet


I used 24 cupcakes

1 dome cake
1 basket 

and a whole lot of colored butter icing and some sprinkles.



The Different Cupcakes I made, and best of all they had a raspberry fulling.




All the cupcakes put together, I used the dome cake to get the shape, plus at kindagarten there are around 30 kids plus teachers, so to have enough cake I thought that to be the perfect idea.



Faeries and Butterflies added just for the extra kick. And I am sure the kids didn't mind the extra sugar they got from them.


The Teachers said it was a hit and the kids loved them.

3 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

What amzing pics. which camera do u use? Gosh I just love it!

Unknown said...

What a great idea!!

I'm sure it was a hit. :D

The Caked Crusader said...

I love it - it's a master piece!

Post a Comment

Hay I love comments, so dose our world, for every 10th comment left on a post I will be planting a tree, cheek out the carbon nutralize blog hop tab at the top of the page.

Chears Mrs Mar