February 20, 2012

I Heart Faces ~ Hugs & Kisses

When I opened Facebook this morning and saw the theme for I heart Faces being hugs and Kisses I new exactly what photo I would be entering. And it has been a LONG time since I have entered anything due to the fact of having landline, now I am back to having broad band.

One I took as we were playing down by the ocean in Auckland, just after we arrived there, just under a year ago. Now sitting back in Vienna, I miss it. Even more knowing how warm there summer turned. Though we have had a grate time in the snow here. The sun is still nicer.

The kids were sitting on the side of a wall, when I told them to kiss, what would a 2 and 5 year old do. Sibling love, why is it now that they can fight just as much as they can be nice and love each other.

My 2 Darlings.
Day 111

So head on over to iheartfaces.com to see more grate photos including Faces.