May 24, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Yellow

This week Over at ifaces.com is a nice happy color, YELLOW.Just right for spring time. And I guess we were lucky today for no rain, it has been raing every day for the last 2 weeks, I went out and took our bubbels with us and the HUGE YELLOW bublel blower thing. It wasn't easy to take photos of the kids while making HUGE bubbles, and the Miss Mar just couldn't work out how to make it work. Plus she must of gone to bed too late at her gandperants cos she was in such a grumpy mood, and eneded up taking an hour nap at 4pm, She dosn't nap anymore, not since like 1.5 years. She did through still fall asleep at her normal time.

OK, not that much of that has to do with ifaces.com but in the end this is the photo I took and throught it looks so cool, Mr Mar JR looking at a leaft taken through the bubbel being blowen. I realy doupt I will ever be abel to take a photo like that again. His face is totaly in foucas, but you can so see the rainbow coloers of the bubbel.

Well, enough BALH BLAH BLAH, this blog is about PHOTOs. Here is my Entry for this weeks I   Faces

5 comments:

Beverly said...

such a fun photo.

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors on the bubble, so vibrant!

Cheryle said...

great picture! Love the rainbow colors in the bubble!

tangie said...

that is COOL!!! so interesting -- love the perspective!! :-) thank you for commenting on my blog!! i so appreciate it!

Jessi said...

Oh WOW! Awesome moment you caught here :)