May 28, 2011

Week 20 of Project 365

This week I made a cake for a kids 6th birthday, When I was shopping I saw these instructions for a rocket cake. Perfect for a 6 year old boy. Well while we were driving home my mind started working of how to make the cake even cooler, In the end it was a 3D cake. The only thing I would of still loved to get were some sparkler type candles but I couldn’t find any anymore.
DAY 134
Kids Having a Bath out side.
Day 134
DAY 135
Rocket cake I made for the neighbours kid.
Day 135

DAY 136
Cake cutting time.
Day 136 
DAY 137
This was the first time I was trying out the bulb setting on the camera with my new remote. The light on the flowers (huge ones on the left that look more like a tree) and on the palms is coursed by me reading during the 15ish minutes this photo took to take.
Day 137

DAY 138
Ms Mar asked me to take photos of her in my sisters dance gear, though my sister had this stuff when she was around 8 it fits Ms Mar now with the age of 5, though this was just a bit before her 5ed birthday.
Day 138

DAY 139
Purple sky over honeymoon valley.
 Day 139
 
DAY 140
This was anther late night reading setion in my room, when the moon come over the house roof, having a high aperture (thanks Ashley) i was able to get the cross over the moon.
Day 140